Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ben is Project Fifty: #4 of 50

#4 of 50: Talong

What I learned: Eggplants are tasty vegetables (when prepared correctly), they have firm flesh and their outer skin is a unique purple color. Nike decided to make a colorway of the revolutionary Air Foamposite One basketball shoe in a color-shifting hue based on the skin of this vegetable.  These limited edition shoes sold out quick.  I set up the shoes on a white piece of construction paper and in a pitch dark room. I used an off-camera external 580EXII flash held above the shoe with my left hand while I held the camera in my right hand.  I believe this picture shows what kind of color reproduction ability the 7D has.  What can you learn?  Well for starters:  Talong is the tagalog word for eggplant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San DIego, California