Monday, April 6, 2009

Ben is reviewing Ton Kiang

Ton Kiang

http://www.tonkiang.net/

Ton Kiang is a Chinese/Dim Sum restuarant in the Outer Richmond district. It is located on Geary, about a mile down from Park Presidio.

It's good, so very very very good.

Two things I didn't like:

a) nothing

b) having to gain 2 pounds.

Dim Sum, yes.

Honey Walnut Shrimp, yes.

Go here. Don't ask any questions! I am sure there is a lot of better Dim Sum in San Francisco, but this place is convenient, polite, clean, delicious and awesome.

We walked in and we were full in about 3 minutes. This is not a lie, we were IMMEDIATELY served. I can't say no to shrimp dumplings!!!

The food came quick and the waitresses were friendly and very helpful in describing each steamed bun.

I cannot wait to come back.

I give it a "My nipples are puffy, therefore this place rocks"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San DIego, California