Earlier in the day I found myself quite a deal. At Sun Diego in Plaza Bonita I scored a pair of "Newcastle" Dunk SBs for $30. That's right. It was the last pair in the store, and damn it I am glad I didn't buy 'em back when they released.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Ben is a fan of Fat Jesus and Chicken Parm.
Went to Macaroni Grill at Otay Ranch Mall with Grace, Vinji, Monica, Jill and Q for dinner tonight. After that we decided to catch The Hangover and boy, I know I hype shit up sometimes, but that was the funniest movie I have seen since The 40 Year Old Virgin. In fact the BIG laugh in the movie is probably the biggest laugh you will ever have in a movie theater.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(259)
-
▼
June
(25)
- Ben is in Venezia
- Ben is distracted.
- Ben is Spurred.
- Ben is packing.
- Ben is hoping Hotel Bella Venezia is pager friendly!
- Ben is Supra, thanks for asking!
- Ben is a fan of Fat Jesus and Chicken Parm.
- Ben is trespassing.
- Ben is fishy, again!
- Ben is in his backyard.
- Ben is bored.
- Ben is wondering...
- Ben is a proud owner of a MacBook Pro.
- Ben is not a fan of tires right now.
- Ben is healing his taint.
- Ben is sticky.
- Ben is mad, doggy.
- Ben is equipped.
- Ben is riding again.
- Ben is back.
- Ben is $180 poorer.
- Ben is $100 richer.
- Ben is 31 years younger than his mother
- Ben is: THE MOVIE
- Ben is riding.
-
▼
June
(25)
No comments:
Post a Comment