Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ben is already better than YOU at Street Fighter IV.

You read that right.

You.

You probably think you're a pretty good Street Fighter player huh? Well so did Mike. I had to remind him SIX times in a row that me and Ken roll a different way. Sorry Mike, Guile and Blanka.

BTW I had to drive to four different GameStops, 2 Best Buys and a Target before I found a copy for PS3! I bought it at the GameStop by the Chula Vista DMV.

Figures the only time I don't hype over something is the one time I can't find it because it was really worth the hype LOL.

BTW the dude gave me the free headband that you get if you reserve. I just realized that it will match everything I wear.













While at Target I ran into Khoa (www.khoalty.com)

Here is my E46 M3 (BBS CH/Tein SS-P) and his E46 330ci (BBS RS-GT/Bilstein PSS9)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San DIego, California